About J&L Recruitment
J&L Recruitment is a unique Stoke-on-Trent recruitment agency experience, developed by director Kerry Parry.
Kerry’s passion for recruitment was enhanced whilst working within the public sector where her emphasis was firmly on City regeneration, business growth and supporting individuals, businesses and communities to thrive and develop.
This passion has now been transferred and developed into her own business where both clients’ businesses and candidates will feel valued, understood and supported.
Her approach is simple – understand business requirements fully, understand candidates requirements fully and match the two together, offering exceptional service as a Stoke-on-Trent recruitment agencies!
- Consultation on your site with one of J&L Stoke-on-Trent recruitment agencies Directors to fully understand your business requirements
- Bespoke recruitment solutions to include; Assessment centre selection, pre assessments, telephone interviews, psychometric testing etc
- Support if needed with job description development and recruitment processes including effective interviewing techniques
- Professional and friendly service offering a true partnership relationship
- Carefully matched candidates accounting for not only skills and experience but team match, ethics, personality and competencies
- Sourcing and brokering relevant training if required
- Pre-employment training to ensure that our candidates meet your exacting requirements if needed
- Full search and selection services using a variety of techniques to include headhunting, CV search and internet advertising etc.
Our candidates are the key to success of our businesses, we feel that customer experience is essential and want you to feel that we are proactive and working hard to support you in your next career move.
- We will listen and fully understand your career aspirations and job requirements within a friendly and comfortable office environment
- A friendly and professional approach and additional support if required to develop a professional CV, effective interview techniques, confidence building or even sourcing specific training if required.
- A proactive approach to find you suitable vacancies with a leading Stoke-on-Trent recruitment agencies
- Support and advice on identifying your key and transferable skills and providing you with career options.
5 questions you should be ready for at interview! As experienced recruitment consultants, we see job candidates making the same [...]
Exclusivity offer for field sales or business development candidates: Are you looking for a new field sales job, but don't know [...]