Our client provides a range of home plan insurance products including boiler, heating, plumbing, electrical and kitchen appliances. Featured on the leading comparison web sites, we are looking for a professional and dedicated customer advisor to be involved in all aspects of customer facing duties, with the aim to provide the best possible customer service.
Duties will include
- Dealing with new enquires on line, providing the customer with details of products and plans
- Taking the customer though on-line order process and setting up direct debits
- Dealing with annual renewals, sending renewal emails, retain or cancel the cover
- Dealing with all customer service queries, questions and potential issues
- Dealing with customer claims, processing the claim and scheduling engineers
The ideal candidate will have excellent PC skills, be able to use their own initiative to make decisions on relevant claims, with exceptional customer service skills. You will be required to navigate a range of screens to enable you to process claims effectively and offer the best possible solution to the customer.
Hours are 40 per week, with 1 additional half Saturday per month.
Rotating shift pattern:
8.00am – 4.30pm week 1
10.30am – 7.00pm week 2
1 Saturday per month